Before you return an item, it would be ideal if you pause for a minute to see how our items are made. The majority of our items are high quality by customary art people, bringing about every item being one of a kind and marginally not quite the same as one another. The Gemstones in this way may fluctuate somewhat. Every one of our items experiences quality control before transportation. (handcrafted).
Request a Return/Exchange in-case
- The product you received is damaged
- The product you received is different, what you have requested for
- Product has missing parts or accessories
Steps for Return
- In-case you wish to return the product due to any reason please send us an email on [email protected]
- In the email attach a picture of the product within 24 hours of receiving the product briefly explaining the issue
- The issue will be assessed by our team to verify the concern
- If the issue is approved by the team you will be informed about the initiation of the return process
- Credit will be initiated for the product, no refund shall be given after purchase
- A refund will only be given in case of a lapse from Dulari Handicrafts in delivering the promised product. In this case, the mode of refund will be the same as the mode of initial payment while purchasing the product
Returns and Exchanges might be acknowledged whether your request is harmed on the way or you have gotten the wrong item. In the event that your request is harmed on the way or you have gotten an inappropriate item you may return them in precisely the manner by which they were gotten (unworn) with unique bundling.
Cases for which Return/Exchange will not be initiated
- Inaccurate or obsolete conveyance address.
- Incorrect location group including any type of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed conveyance endeavors by our Logistic partner.
- The package denied by the beneficiary.
- Products returned in case of item being utilized or harmed condition.
- Minor shading and plan variety. All items are carefully assembled and utilize regular stones so there might be some variations from the photos on our site.
- If the adornments are flawed or harmed.
- Once you have accepted an open box delivery, NO RETURN REQUEST will be processed
Before you trade an item, it would be ideal if you pause for a minute to see how our items are made. Every one of our items are carefully assembled by conventional art people in provincial India, bringing about one of a kind items that are somewhat not quite the same as one another.
- Please raise an item trade demand inside 24 hours of getting the item. You can email us at [email protected] for the equivalent.
- Store credit will be given if on the occasion you might want to trade the item or you might want to restore the item at your own will.
- A minor delivery cost may be deducted from your store credits in such an occasion
- All products on clearance sale/offer are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Do not accept open box or damaged package by the courier executive, no return or exchange will be entertained.
- In certain cases where Dulari Handicrafts is unable to process a replacement for any reason, a refund will be initiated.